Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So, update?

I've been a little absent, mainly because my life currently consists of baking and taking care of my mom who's recovering from some pretty intense surgery. She's fine, and actually she can pretty much take care of herself, but I'm around to do the heavy lifting, reaching, driving, etc. I'm still looking for a job, which obviously isn't going so well, seeing as how the economy's in the crapper and no one really wants to hire someone with a Master's in a language no one uses on this coast. Needless to say, my life is at an all-time boring high, so I was thinking maybe I'd just hold off on the blogging for a while, until something interesting happens, or until I can live with myself for indulging in the narcissistic trend of blabbing on and on about the banalities of my everyday life.

But before I go, can I just remind everyone to feel themselves up and take care of the twins? It's October, and you're supposed to be doing it year-round, but I doubt you all are, so I figured I'd do my part and remind you to get checked out, stay healthy and show cancer who's the fucking boss. Hint: it's not cancer. Just ask my mom.

No comments: