Thursday, August 21, 2008

I think this blog is kind of dishonest, since I don't actually live in Paris anymore, and since I'm making a considerable effort to no longer be a fat American. I think I'll eventually start a new one, since new phases in life deserve new blogs, right? Well if that wasn't a 21st century sentence, I don't know what is.

Two things of import. Ok, three. First, I watched Molière and Bringing Up Baby, and they both made me so happy, even though one of them is kind of sad and the other one is ridiculous and classist and blah blah blah, all that stuff from the 40s. Second, I'm thinking of real estate as a career, but I was watching an episode of Scrubs yesterday and Kelso said that all the people not cut out to be doctors quit after a year and get their real estate license, so that kind of made me feel like a quitter who can't do anything right. Third, I've been working out with a trainer, and holy hell, my muscles do not like that. It's effective, though, and I think it's just what I need to get out of that summer boredom slump.

Lastly, this:
I do not wear glasses, nor do I paint (or have a condom dispenser belt - how cool would that be?- or a truth transmitter), but I like to think if I was a superhero fighting AIDS, this is what I'd look like. Go to GI Jonny to make your own and learn some facts we all know already (or definitely should) about HIV and AIDS.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have some brownies to make.

Edit: I like this one better:

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Do what makes you happy. Who the hell cares what a character on Scrubs says!!